Macerata by Marche, making use of the competence and professionalism of experienced and licensed tour guides, offers tourists and all those who for whatever reason have an interest in the cultural, historical and artistic or naturalistic heritage of the Marche generally as well as of the Province of Macerataspecifically, a wide range of choice of multilingual guide services for groups, individuals, as well as for school parties.
Macerata by Marche also, offers the opportunity of tourist routes tailor-made to customers’ various needs and requests.
PARTICULARLY, WE ORGANISE:
TOUR OF MACERATA , including visits to places of greatest historic, artistic and cultural interest, like:
- the Sferisterio Arena, magnificent open-air opera theatre;
- The imposing Palazzo Buonaccorsi with its Art Gallery, the splendid Aeneid Gallery and the unique Carriage Museum;
- the historical Lauro Rossi Theatre;
- the Clock Tower from where you can enjoy an amazing panorama of the town and surrounding countryside;
- the Cathedral of Saint Julian dedicated to the patron saint of the town;
- the Basilica of the Madonna della Misericordia (the Basilica of Our Lady of Mercy), an architectural jewel by Luigi Vanvitelli.
GUIDED TOURS to various art exhibitions taking place throughout the Province of Macerata;
GUIDED TOURS within the Province of Macerata and surrounding areas, upon group, individual and school request. Particularly, we propose:
- guided tours to the Romanesque abbeys: the Fiastra Abbey, the Abbey of Santa Maria a piè di Chienti, the Abbey of San Claudio, the Abbey of Rambona in the town of Pollenza;
- guided tours to the Archaeological Site of Urbisaglia;
- guided tours of art towns: San Severino Marche, Recanati, Camerino, Matelica, Ascoli Piceno, Fermo, Ancona, Osimo, Fabriano, Jesi, Senigallia;
- guided tours of religious sites: the Basilica della Santa Casa di Loreto (Basilica of the Holy House at Loreto), the Basilica di San Nicola in Tolentino (the Basilica of Saint Nicholas at Tolentino), the Santuario della Madonna di Macereto (the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Macereto) near Visso, Collegiata di San Ginesio (Collegiate church of Saint Genesius), Duomo di San Ciriaco ad Ancona (the Cathedral of Saint Ciriaco at Ancona), Duomo di Fermo (Cathedral of Fermo), dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta (the Blessed Virgin who Ascended into Heaven);
- guided tours to fortresses and castles: Castello Pallotta (Pallotta castle) at Caldarola, Castello della Rancia (the Rancia castle) at Tolentino, the Rocca di Urbisaglia (the Fortress at Urbisaglia);
- guided tours to Medieval villages: Sarnano, San Ginesio, Montelupone, Treia, Offida, Offagna, Corinaldo, Ripatransone, Torre di Palme